Thursday 3 July 2014

Personal Opinion about the Club

I have many reasons for supporting and choosing this club other than my obsession with the sport of soccer. I became a fan of this club after being introduced to it by my brothers and several of my friends. They would speak of the club’s greatness all the time and it led to me becoming quite curious. It was my curiosity that led to me beginning my own research about how the club was founded and all other aspects of the club including its players and their performances. After reading the facts and statistics, i became convinced that the club’s fame was not just some hype that would eventually die off, but rather, it was all very well deserved! With excellent players who know how to fill their responsibilities to the fullest and give it their best every time they go out on the field to play, anyone and everyone is bound to get inspired!

This is a picture of the players of the team I am a true and loyal fan of.


Another reason why I support this club is because i am a huge fan, probably the biggest, of one of the players in the club. Lionel Messi or better known as “God of soccer” is a true inspiration! He has a great rivalry with the well known Christiano Ronaldo and his team. I used to be a fan of Ronaldo but now I am a die hard fan of Messi. My love for Messi is not just due to the fame and popularity he has achieved in his career recently for breaking all and every record, but it also has to do with his humble personality. Along side being the epic soccer player that he is, he is also a very down-to-earth guy. I could write paragraph after paragraph praising Messi , my soccer idol but please leave your comments below with which club you support and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment